Registration is NOW OPEN for 2019 MAI Color Guard Summer Camps
When & Where
June 10-12 Murrieta, CA
June 13-15 Denver, CO
July 11-13 Upland, CA
$98 per participant per camp
HOW TO REGISTER - IN THREE EASY STEPS
1. Click Register Online below - fill out and submit the form
2. Click Authorization and Consent Form below - fill out and submit the SignNow form
3. Click Pay Online below - fill out and submit your payment
If you cannot pay online, please contact us here.
● Fill out the online registration form, then return to this page and click on the "pay online" button to submit your payment. Your credit card payment will be matched to your registration form by name and address.
● If you prefer to pay by check, make your check payable to "Marching Arts, Inc.," and remit payment to:
Marching Arts Inc
c/o Peter Gomez
8581 Santa Monica Blvd # 485
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Please indicate your student's full name/camp city on the memo line of your check.
All fees must be paid before students will be accepted into their preferred camp.
IMPORTANT - Authorization and Consent Form: ALL Parents/Guardians MUST sign and submit an Authorization and Consent form before their student will be permitted to participate in any MAI-sponsored color guard camp. A separate form must be submitted for each student participating in a camp.
● Click on the "Authorization and Consent Form" button below.
Mobile device - Install the SignNow app on your mobile device. After installation, click on the "I Have The App" and "Open" buttons - the MAI Authorization and Consent form will open. Fill out the required fields in the form - hit the " √ " icon in the upper right corner of each pop-up window to save your info and to submit your form to MAI once the form is completed.
Computer/Laptop - A&C form will open on your computer. Fill out all required fields using pop-up box to define info you are entering (Signature, text, date etc). Create your personal signature. Submit by hitting the "Done" button in the upper right.
Click "Download Document" to save a pdf copy of the submitted form to your desktop (computer/laptop only).
We strongly recommend that parents print the entire Policy and Schedule document contained in the "Download Information Packet" below and read it over carefully - the packet outlines camp policies, student conduct and your rights to refunds, cancellations, etc.